Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sponsors So Far

To date I have a total of 25 Sponsors with pledges ranging from $1 a kilo to $50 straight donations when I achieve my goal. Dollar amount is $510. Cafe Mulberries is matching all funds raised so thus far we have $1020. I think we can do better than that, I was hoping to have at least $2500 to hand over to the Cancer Council. I'll have to organise a Morning Tea at the Cafe for all my supporters during the first week in December and invite a representative from the Cancer Council to tell us a bit about how our hard earned dollars will be used. If anyone would like to donate then you know what to do.

The Plateau - My weight loss this week was 100gm, a little disappointing as I was a very good boy due to my lousy result last week. Total weight loss so far is 4.2kgs, current weight 95.2kgs. Now, if you have read the rest of the blog, you will know that I'm no stranger to weight loss, so I'm not going to be discouraged by 2 lousy weeks, as this pattern has happened many times on my weight loss journey. My positiveness is not artificial, and I certainly don't want to put a 'hex' on myself, but, if I'm true to form, then I'm predicting a substantial weight loss next week. Stay tuned - will I be smiling or very red faced?

My Training routine has just changed again and I will be telling you more about it soon. David & Craig are mixing it up to keep it interesting, challenging and fun. They were telling me that if my plateau lasts any longer that they'll design a "Body Shock Training Session" that will cause a huge metabolic internal fire (wot tha?) and that together with a 'Clean & Green' nutritional intake to 'fuel the fire' will have me zinging along in no time. Body Shock Training Session - I have no idea what's involved but it sounds pretty scary, ah what the heck? I'm gonna do it anyway. I will keep you informed.

I have just created a truly yummy dry fried Mushroom, Cherry Tomato, English Spinach & Fresh Herb Egg White Omelet that, when teamed together with a simple salad or steamed Green Beans makes a delicious light meal packed with protein and pure goodness. It's now on the menu at the Cafe if you'd like me to cook it for you or I'm happy to share the recipe with anyone who's interested, all you have to do is ask.

Clint.

No comments:

Post a Comment