Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!

I can't believe it, I'm 92.5kgs. What a feeling! I'm so close now to being under 90kgs that I can almost taste it. Don't worry, you'll know when I get there cause you'll hear me hooting from where ever you are... A loss of 1.1kgs this week and a total thus far of 6.9kgs. That's an average of 690gms each week since the beginning of this Spring Challenge. 3 more weigh-ins to go and 3.1kgs to lose to achieve my goal so that means I now need to lose just over a kilo a week. TIME TO STEP UP I'D SAY !!

On another note, that also means that it's only 3 weeks to Summer - YAY, I love Summer!

This week I have felt a lot more relaxed with my program, the negative voices I mentioned last week have gone. Even though I still have the same daily pressures my mind set has changed. I'm being gentle with myself and feeling lighter and happier.

CANCER COUNCIL DONATION UPDATE - To date I have 35 Sponsors with donations totalling $750. As you know Cafe Mulberries is matching ALL funds raised so that means we have $1500 to hand over to the Cancer Council but I'm sure we can still do better. Thank you so much to all my loyal customers and beautiful friends for your support and kind words of encouragement. It is without doubt helping to keep me focused.

Clint.

No comments:

Post a Comment