Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Road Block Has Cleared!

This is hard! Really, really, bloody hard work! Lately I have been a little negative, bashing myself up, feeling hungry, feeling pressured and thinking to myself that "I'm not gonna achieve this"

THANK GOD FOR LIFESTYLE IMPROVERS! - the guys have patiently listened to all my issues and systematically defused each one. Giving me diet advice, supporting me with extra Body Shock Training, coaching me through the pain barriers and helping me realise again just how important this is to 'me' - keeping me focused and charged. I go to Training 3 times a week and for the last 2 weeks Craig has picked me up from work and driven me to Jacobs Ladder for Body Shock Training in his own time. IN HIS OWN TIME! WOW! If one of the guys don't pop into the Cafe (we're not far from them) to have a coffee and check on my progress then I usually get a daily call or sms with some words of encouragement. I have joined several gyms in my time but none have ever given me the support that Lifestyle Improvers  do. Their service is incomparable.

CURRENT WEIGHT - 93.6kgs. A loss of 800gms and a total weight loss of 5.8kgs. It's not easy but, as they say, if it was then everybody would be doing it. I feel really good.

4 more weigh-ins to go. 4 more kilos to lose. Wednesday December 1st will see the completion of this challenge but not the finish of my weight loss or fitness goal. I will get to my ideal weight, apparently around 82kgs, but I can never see my life now without Training. I am by no means turning into a gym junkie or fanatic and never will. All I know is how good Training makes me feel and how much more life I have because of it. I strongly urge everyone to make fitness their friend, so get off your arse and invest in yourself!

Many thanks to all my sponsors and to those who have donated and not wanted to leave me their details, your support is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Clint.

No comments:

Post a Comment